The Cayzu Help Desk team is excited to announce our latest feature release!
Here’s what’s included:
- Integration with Zapier
- Integration with Apiant
- Integration with Cookiebot
- New search filters
- Assets can now be linked to forms
- Assets are now linked to tickets in the agent portal
- Added Blacklist/Whitelist management
- Exposed suspended tickets
- Added the ability to now include agent emails on CC notifications
- New agent notification settings
- New agent roles
- Added the ability to NOT send a ticket reply when updating a ticket
- Ability to set actions on statuses (Custom list)
- Expanded search on the contacts/company screen
- Ability to specify the default email to use for forms
- Round Robin expanded to now include tickets submitted by forms
- Bugs fixes & other optimizations.
Integration with Zapier: Create and automate your work and be more productive by easily connecting your apps with Cayzu Help Desk using Zapier.
Integration with Apiant: Connect your apps and automate your workflows by utilizing Apiant’s integration software tool combined with Cayzu Help Desk.
New Search filters: Need to be more granular with your search queries? Well now you can with our advanced search filters.
Assets can now be linked to forms: Working internally or with a specific set of users that are associated to specific assets (ex. Computers, cell phones etc..). Well now you can allow them to choose which asset they are having trouble with when submitting their inquiries from your end-user portal.
Assets are now be linked to tickets in the agent portal: The agent can now more quickly see a requester’s associated asset while working on a ticket in the agent portal.
Added Blacklist/Whitelist management: With the exposure of our Black/Whitelists administrators can now set up rules to either allow or deny specific emails and domains from creating tickets in your help desk.
Exposed suspended tickets: The help desk system will now automatically protect you against ticket loops that could potentially be created by “out of office” or “donotreply” emails. When a ticket is suspected of being in a loop, we will automatically suspend the email from creating more responses or tickets and put the email into the newly created suspended view which also allows you to manage those emails.
Added the ability to now include agent emails on CC notifications: In previous versions of Cayzu, the help desk would automatically block agent emails that were added as Carbon Copies (CCs) to tickets and remove them. This restriction has now been lifted and agent emails will now be associated as a CC with a ticket.
New agent notification settings: We’ve added three new notification settings for agents:
- Notify me of new tickets: Allows the agent to be notified on all new tickets.
- Notify me of new tickets in my group: Allows the agent to be notified on new tickets for only his/her group.
- Notify me of all closed tickets in my group: Allows the agent to be notified on all closed tickets for their group only.
New agent roles: We’ve added four new roles for agents:
- Send reply to a ticket: This role was enhanced to allow the administrator to choose if an agent can reply to a ticket or not. (internal replies can now be turned off separately )
- Send internal notes: This new role allows the administrator to allow an agent to use the internal reply function or not.
- Disable recent activity: This new role allows the administrator to turn off the recent activity screen for specific agents on the main ticket grid.
- Custom end-user portal: This new role allows the administrator to turn off the ability for an agent to modify the end-user portal.
Added the ability to NOT send a ticket reply when updating a ticket: This feature has been asked many times in the past! Agents can now update/close a ticket and NOT send an email to the end-user requester.
Ability to set actions on statuses (Custom list): We’ve expanded the custom status creation process to now include the ability to set your custom status’s action.
Expanded search on the contacts/company screen: We’ve now added a search option at the company/contact level to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for.
Ability to specify the default email to use for forms: We’ve enhanced the form creation process by now allowing you to choose which mailbox a ticket requester will be assigned to when using a specific form.
Round Robin expanded to now include tickets submitted by forms: Cayzu’s native Round Robin has been expanded to now support tickets submitted through forms. Round Robin scheduling allows your help desk to auto-assign tickets in a circular fashion to available agents by group. Round Robin saves you the time and hassle of having to figure out who a ticket should be assigned to.
Like what you read? Get started today! Cayzu Help Desk is easy to get started with. Just sign up for our no obligation, no credit card required trial at: www.cayzu.com/sign-up .
Need more information? Not a problem. Schedule a live demo today!
We look forward to your feedback as you use Cayzu HelpDesk!