The Cayzu Help Desk team is excited to announce our latest update
The release includes:
- Ability to White-list Access for Agent and End-User Portal using IP address
- Ability to add additional notes when forwarding a reply to 3rd party
- Ability to change ticket types, status and source
- More color customization’s for the End-User Portal
- & More (See the new features live on Youtube!)
Ability to IP Whitelist Access for agent and end-user portal: Now you can secure your portals with IP range.
Ability to add additional notes when forwarding a reply to a 3rd party: Add additional information when asking for help from a 3rd party vendor.
Ability to change ticket types, status and source drop downs: Quickly change the drop down values for ticket type, status and source.
More color customization’s for the end-user portal: IChange more with the end-user portal to match more of your brand and colors.
Get started today! Cayzu Help Desk is easy to get started with. Just sign up for our no obligation, no credit card trial at www.cayzu.com/sign-up .
We look forward to your feedback as you use Cayzu Help Desk!