The Cayzu Help Desk team is excited to announce our latest software update!
Here’s what’s included:
- Redesigned agent’s New Ticket screen
- Added merge capabilities to the main ticket grid
- Enhanced visibility with internal notes
- Visualization improvements for merging
- Expanded company details
- Expanded SLA report
- Expanded Agent summary report
- Added custom fields to ticket print option
- Added SSO Okta support to the end-user portal
- Added breadcrumbs to the end-user portal
- Added export ability for time sheets via the API
- New variable – Public link for main brand only (Multi branding)
Redesigned agent’s New Ticket screen: We’ve updated the + New ticket creation page for agents to make it more usable and flow more efficiently.
Added merge capabilities to the main ticket grid: Now it’s easier to merge one or many tickets from the main ticket grid (previously only allowed when editing a single ticket).
Enhanced visibility with internal notes: Tickets that have a targeted agent through an internal note will now show “I.N”, a visual queue on the main ticket grid indicating that your attention is needed. This will make it easier to identify which tickets need responses to internal notes by specific agents.
Visualization improvements for merging: Merging is now much more visually descriptive within tickets by the system putting in a message in the ticket’s threads.
Expanded company details: We’ve made it easier for you to get company details while:
- Viewing a company’s contact card. We now display all company data including custom field data without having to edit the company.
- Working on a ticket. We now display the associated contact’s company (if applicable) as a live link – this allows you to easily navigate or edit the company if required as well as adding the extra company details in the More Information button.
Expanded SLA report: We’ve added more details to the SLA report to include these data points: Ticket #, Subject, Company, Requester, Agent name, Requested time, Initial response broken by, Resolved time broken by, Status & Product.
Expanded Agent summary report: We’ve added more details to the Agent Summary report to include the following dating points: Agent, # of Ticket assigned, # of Tickets resolved, # of Tickets pending, # of Tickets reopens, Avg. Initial response time & Avg. Resolution time.
Added custom fields to ticket print option: Printing a ticket using the print option will now include custom fields.
Added SSO Okta support to the end-user portal: We’ve integrated into Okta’s SSO engine to allow Okta users to automatically log in to the end-user portal using Okta.
Added breadcrumbs to the end-user portal: We’ve added breadcrumbs to make it easier for your users to navigate the end-user portal. On top of that we’ve also added a greeting and their name!
Added export ability for time sheets via the API: We’ve expanded the API to now include the ability to pull out time sheet data.
New variable – Public link for main brand only (Multi branding): Used for multi branding purposes – to enable cross brand public variable link for users to view tickets.
Like what you read? Get started today! Cayzu Help Desk is easy to get started with. Just sign up for our no obligation, no credit card required trial at: www.cayzu.com/sign-up .
Need more information? Not a problem. Schedule a live demo today!
We look forward to your feedback as you use Cayzu HelpDesk!