The Cayzu Help Desk team is excited to announce our latest feature release!
The update includes:
- Ability to export the General Summary Report to Excel
- Ability to export the Tickets Report to Excel
- Ability to export the Ticket Volume Report to Excel
- Ability to export the Article Analysis Report to Excel
- Ability to export the General Help Desk Report to Excel
- Ability to export the Agent Summary Report to Excel
- Ability to export the Open Tickets by Requester Report to Excel
- Enhanced SLA Report (will now include the time that SLAs are broken by)
- Ability to search custom fields and assets
- Ability to customize items to bill for in time and billing drop down
- Ability to sort on the Pending column
- Bug Fixes
Ability to export ALL reports to excel: Agents can now export all eleven reports to excel from the Cayzu agent portal! The 11 reports include:
- General Summary Report: Overview of high level tickets stats including Avg. Response/resolution times, Number of tickets etc..
- Help Desk Load Analysis Report: Understand the busiest times of the day/week plus plot tickets resolved vs received.
- Article Analysis Report: Get details on which FAQ, Topics & News are getting the most hits/clicks and more!
- Tickets Report: Filter and export tickets by brand, product, requester and other criteria.
- Ticket Volume Report: Quickly identify ticket trends by pulling out tickets by company, TAG, Requester and Custom Fields.
- Tickets by Tags Report: Quickly identify reports by their associated TAGS.
- SLA Report: Are you adhering to your customer service level agreements? Now you can find out!
- Asset Report: Easily run and export a report itemizing all your contact or company assets.
- Agent Summary Report: Need to make sure that your agents are all doing their job? Check on their progress.
- Agent Time sheet Report: Export time and billing data to excel for quick import to billing solutions (Remember, Cayzu natively supports Quickbooks online, Harvest Billing and Freshbooks)
- Open Tickets by Requester Report: Quickly identify open tickets by requester.
Enhanced SLA Report (will now include the time that SLAs are broken by): We’ve improved Cayzu’s SLA report to now include the times that tickets broke SLAs by. Times were added for both initial response times as well as broken resolution SLAs.
Ability to search custom fields and assets: We’ve expanded Cayzu’s searching capabilities to now include assets and custom fields! Now easily and quickly search tickets, ticket replies, internal replies, contacts, FAQS, topics, news assets and even custom field data!
Ability to customize items to bill for in time and billing drop down: You can now customize the drop down list for what you bill for in our Time & Billing tracking.
Ability to sort on the Pending column: You can now sort on the pending customer column so that you can quickly identify which tickets need your attention first by knowing when the customer was last to reply.
Get started today! Cayzu Help Desk is easy to get started with. Just sign up for our no obligation, no credit card trial at: www.cayzu.com/sign-up .
We look forward to your feedback as you use Cayzu Help Desk!